Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD South) Sheraton Gateway Suites

dmleach
By dmleach,
in

This was the only 3.5* hotel listed for that weekend in the O'Hare South area. I was hoping it was the Crowne Plaza, since that's adjacent to the Rosemont Convention Center. Ah, well; the price you pay for saving some cash, right?

Listed amenities

Airport shuttle

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Thank you for sharing your results with the board, sorry you were hoping for a different property.

If you consult the board's Hotwire Hotel List for this area you'll see the Crowne Plaza also has had a Laundry icon associated with it, so that would have been a clue that this may have been a different property. Feel free to ask the board for help before your next purchase and we'll try to help you take a guess as to what you may be receiving and/or confirm what you think you may be offered.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Oh, no worries. There's a certain risk you take booking through a site like HOTWIRE that you're going to end up someplace other than your first pick. BetterBidding takes a lot of that risk away, but there's always some left over.

As you point out, the amenities listed on this website for the Crowne Plaza are:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Laundry

The ones for the Sheraton Gateway Suites on Hotwire are:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business

Since the Crowne Plaza was the only 3.5* hotel listed on this site for the O'Hare South zone, I made the assumption that the hotel had discontinued their guest laundry service, and that this site was simply out of date. I'll certainly use this as a cautionary tale the next time I use this site: second guess BetterBidding at your own peril! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]