Hotwire Hotel: 2* Chicago (Airport ORD) La Quinta Inn

dhammer53
By dhammer53,
in

I accepted an offer from Hotwire when I inquired about a hotel room at Chicago O'Hare airport.

I checked to see the price. Liked what I saw. Then, I continued on to accept what Hotwire was offering.

I've never done that before; since I've always bid with Priceline. Did I do the right thing?

2* $41

La Quinta Inn.

Comped breakfast. Of course that's always a questionable thing!

FYI, Priceline refused a 2 1/2* at $38.

Dan

Thanks for the post.

Was Complimentary Breakfast the only amenity icon or were there others? If there were others but you don't recall what they were, you can still view them by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please provide the amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase (the icons that were shown on the search results page). You can still veiw the amenity icons that Hotwire associates with this property by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

We're not so concerned with the actual amenities that the hotel has (except in the hotel reviews section), but rather more concerned with the amenties that Hotwire uses to describe it... this is the information that will best help others identify this hotel before purchase in the future.

Also, what is the date of this stay?

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]