Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Loop) Palmer House Hilton

cherikm
By cherikm,
in

After trying both Priceline and Hotwire for weeks trying to snag a downtown or michigan avenue 4* with no success (I bid up to $125 on priceline and was rejected) I suddenly lucked into 4* for $87 on HOtwire which turned out to be the Palmer House. The wedding I am attending the weekend of 10/16 happens to be in the hotel! The strange thing is that I had called Hilton Hotels and the Palmer House directly several times to inquire about rates and they were all sold out for my weekend. How strange, if anyone has an explanation I'd love to hear it.

Please provide the amenities that hotwire showed before purchase... you can still view these by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Is this a one nite stay or two?

Please let us know the above and i'll comment on the sold-out/availability situation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]