Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 3.5-star hotel in Times Square - Theatre District

Jimbo034
By Jimbo034,
in

Please follow-up your previous Jersey City Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay as well as the outcome of your 'low cost cruise parking' situation.

Then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Do not see it listed now but it was on there last night. It might show up again in a few days.

For now I just reserved Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square South for $203.00 which I can cancel with no charge.

Reviews on Tripadvisor look good.

Anyone have an opinion of this hotel and it's location?

We will be arriving on a train at Penn Station and attending a show at 205 W 46th Street

Sorry meant 3.5 *Sheraton Manhattan.....I see it has winning bids already at $120 and $97

I know we could get other 3.5* Hotels but most likely not if we keep the bids between a $100 to $125....The hotel can be had on it's site right now for $255.00

We would be happy with any 3.5* as long as they are between 40th and 51st street near the Theatre District.

Leery of the 3.5* Stay Hotel 3.5* The Time Hotel..never heard of them. What are my chances of landing one of them at the bids we will be using?

Any thoughts on how to proceed?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

I don't think it's safe to think expect to exlclude other properties in the zone by keeping your bids between $100-$125/nite.

If you're not comfortable with any hotel in the zone at the star level you've selected (or higher since you can be upgraded) than i would not recommend using PRICELINE as you're setting yourself up for disapointment... pay a little more and use HOTWIRE.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identifeied, and with just this sole icon, avialable at most 3.5* properties in NYC, i don't think we'll be able to offer much insight.

Is there something in particular that you're looking for, as i notice there are 3.5* in other nearby zones avaialble for less, as well as some 4* properties which are priced lower than this one.

Would like to be in the Time Square Zone, hopefully somewhere between say 44th Street and 51st Street. Budget around $225.00

Opened up the bidding on Priceline 4* Time Square $120

Rebid, Same Zone, added 3.5* lowered my bid to $98

What are my free bid zones for 4 * and 3.5* in Time Square.

I don't want to make a mistake. Thanks

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]