Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Gtlnbrg-Pigeon Forge (Gatlinburg) Deer Ridge

smootchick
By smootchick,
in

I was looking for a nice place to stay in Gatlinburg for fall color time the weekend of October 8-10. Most places have a 3-night minimum during peak season, so it was nearly impossible to book a weekend in a cabin/chalet. After bidding fairly high ($70) on one and two star accommodations on Priceline without any luck, I decided to see what Hotwire had to offer.

This in particular caught my eye:

2.5*

Condo- 1 BR

Resort

Fully-equipped kitchen

Pool

Air-conditioning

Free parking

24-hour desk

Tennis nearby

Hotwire had this property listed for $93/night. I thought it was a great value for the money and snatched it right up. After viewing the website, www.deerridge.com, I was very happy with the price I was offered (couldn't find an available 1 BR condo on their website, but their 2 BRs are going for $149.95/night). I don't have anything to compare my rate to as a result of this, but I feel like it's a steal, especially for this time of year.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your win with the rest of the board and supplying the information that will help others identify this property in the future.

The website certainly makes it look great, please let us know how you liked the property upon your return (you can post in the HOTEL REVIEW section).

Thanks again for posting and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]