Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Spokane (Airport GEG) Ramada Airport and Waterpark

sean_morrison44
By sean_morrison44,
in

Backround info:

I am looking for a hotel may 15-17 in spokane. I've tried some bidding on priceline and have gotten up to 62. (yesterday it said did say i could bid without having to add anything if i went up 15 dollars to 70 (after having tried 55 for spokane airport area 2*). after reading/hearing some reviews..it seems like holiday inn express or best western are the top places without spending too much. for spokane valley i went up 62 for 2 1/2* having added other locations and have not gotten any excepted yet (as of yesterday..waiting another hour for 24 hour waiting period)

This hotwire hotel is 2 1/2* rating for spokane-east valley $79

amentities: breakfast, pool, internet, business center

i noticed the hotel list on here had said holiday inn express was originally 2 1/2*, but changed to 3*..but is there any chance that this is it? or does it match another hotel?

thanks for any help!

I was trying to bid for the holiday inn express in spokane valley, or the best western peppertree inn- airport section. (the purpose of this trip is a wedding in ritzville) Yesterday for the airport bid, i had bid $55, and got a response I could have a free rebid if i added 15 dollars. After trying 68 in the valley (2 1/2*), i went to try again for the best western..bidding 2* in the airport region. I got a response saying "

Congratulations, we

I just called the hotel and the desk clerk said parking is free for hotel guests. The bright side of this win is that this will be 30-40 mins closer to Ritzville then the Spokane Valley would have been.

thanks for the help bbbb. As for the distance..thats one way to look at it. mapquest has 54 minutes from ramada..where as holiday inn is 1:04 mins..so thats 10 minutes difference without factoring traffic in. We'll probably end up hitting up the mall in the valley at somepoint anyways...maybe sunday on our way back.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I'm not sure where your disapppointment lies with this upgrade/purchase as you did previously bid for a 2.5* in this zone... is it that this property doesn't include breakfast?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and the wedding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

theaure..it's my pleasure sharing my results. I think what you do on this website is great! so I just want to do my part in helping maintain the excellence here.. just to clarify..I bid 2.5 for the valley..not the airport...my airport bids were 2* both times. the parking situation makes me feel better about the hotel. Which leaves the breakfast as the only really dissapoint..but I can always look at the point of view that I might of ended up having to bid higher to get a best western(which doesnt appear on the hotel list you created, so maybe priceline does not include it in bidding?) or holiday inn :) So at the moment I'm not going into the hotel dissapointed (if my room has problems after being there then I might). Trip advisor had some bad reviews of it..but then again the manager went onto tripadvisor and said it was being remodeled..so we shall see how it turns out.

I bid 2.5 for the valley..not the airport...

To confirm... are you saying that this hotel is in the Spokane Valley zone? I looked on a map and it appears to sit just north of the airport (almost directly on top of the airport) which puts it in the Airport GEG zone.

Am i missing something? (which i may be as i'm chugging coffee just to stay awake :) )

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

like bbb said it was the aiport zone. This was two threads that website monitors merged into 1..so maybe the title of the thread got confused in the merging (if the title was what was confusing..cus i'm not sure if it got changed again to fix it or if this is how it was yesterday.) -the original thread was wondering anyone thought the hotwire guess what hold inn exp...but then i got a priceline acceptence at a number less then the hotwire price and it was before anyone had time to respond.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]