Hotwire Hotel: 3* Downtown Raleigh Fitness/Pool/Business Center

aquacentaur
By aquacentaur,
in

I live in Raleigh and would be glad to help you with advice here. Are you wanting to stay in downtown Raleigh? The reason I'm asking is you might do better with PRICELINE. If you can be more specific about what you're wanting, I'd be happy to advise. Otherwise, I will back off and let the pros here at Better Bidding answer your question. Either way, I hope you have a good experience here in our growing city.

I see that you're looking for a downtown Raleigh location. Do you have transportation? That could make a huge difference here, because HOTWIRE and PRICELINE in Raleigh really don't differentiate between downtown and other nearby areas. That said, I cannot identify this hotel. If I were you I'd go to Priceline and bid for a 3 1/2 star which could possibly get you the Sheraton or Marriott in downtown. Depending on the zones, though, it could also get you the North Raleigh Hilton or the Marriott at Crabtree...all of which are decent hotels, but might not be convenient if you don't have transportation.

My best guess is that this three star could be the Brownstone. Which is on Hillsborough St. near NC State. It's a very old hotel. If it is, I assure you you could get this a lot cheaper, as we got it recently for $31. I really recommend bidding on PRICELINE. I would also add that the Brownstone is not really in downtown, yet it is considered so for bidding purposes. And if you have transportation it's not far.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]