Hotwire Hotel: 2-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area $16

mollypot
By mollypot,
in

Hello,

I can't believe this rate quoted for 6/30 - 7/6/2009. This has got to be the lowest that I have ever seen.

complimentary breakfast

pool(s)

business center

laundy facilities

high-speed internet access

What in the world hotel is this? Anybody know?

Thanks,

Molly

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, this hotel has not yet been reported to the board, but for $16 and you're getting breakfast, it does seem like a pretty remarkable rate!

If you do book, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use the site's HOTWIRE link and let us know the results so we can add this property to the site's HOTWIRE listings for the area.

Maybe you could see if this is available for the first night only *AND* for the rest of the stay. Then you could book the first night only, see what it is and decide if you want to stay there for the rest of the time.

I believe this is the Rodeway Inn with a 'missing' Kitchenette icon from the time last reported.

When the amenities above first appeared for another user i did a HOTWIRE search for previous dates when the Rodeway was won... and amenities above were shown (whereas at the time of the original win the Kitchenette icon was also shown)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]