Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Southcenter-Tukwila-Renton) Larkspur Landing

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you were ultimately successful and are happy with the results.

Priceline offers to let you add at least one additional night (maybe more, I didn't do it) at the same nightly rate of your winning bid.
So that you dont' count on this for extending this nite or for future purchases... this option is not always given, so it's not guarnateed that you'll be offered additional nites. As well, even when offered, it doesn't ensure that there will be availability to extend your stay, you could try and be told that there is no availability OR that there is availability but at a higher price (at which point you'll be given the option to accept or refuse the higher price)

Not realy too far, but a few 'day trips' i like in this area is visting the Chatteau St Michelle winery (can grab sandwiches and have a picnic lunch on their grounds) as well as the Red Hook Brewery (who does a nice tour and their Brew Pub is decent with reasonable prices)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just booked the second part of my trip on HOTWIRE and I used your site. (first part of trip posted here: Priceline Seattle Westin)

You were correct in your assessment that the 3-star hotel in Southcenter - Tukwila - Renton

was indeed the Larkspur Landing . I posted it here on my priceline message board but it really should be placed on the hotwire board.

Amenities:

Suite

Airport shuttle

complimentary breakfast

fitness center

business center

laundry facilities

high speed internet access

kitchenette

I got it for $73 per night for 8-11 Aug.

I am done with my hotel reservations and now I can build my visit itenary!

Thanks guys you are the greatest!!!!!!

Congratulations on your success!

We've moved this leg of your stay to the HOTWIRE section of the board.

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and sharing your purchase with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]