Hotwire Hotel: 3.5-star hotel in Tempe - ASU

duck95
By duck95,
in

Usually I'm pretty good at deciphering which hotels are which. But this one has me stumped. Earlier today 5/11, there was a 3.5-star hotel in Tempe - ASU for $64 that appeared to be the Sheraton in Tempe/Phoenix. It had the following attributes; Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, and Restaurant. Well, I didn't buy it but then I checked it again an hour later. It was not there but instead there is a 3.5-star hotel in Tempe - ASU with only Fitness, Pool. The previous listing was gone. Is this possibly the same hotel? Or did they get another partner in Tempe? Any thoughts?

On a current search for the nite of your stay i'm not seeing either of the described properties as a 3.5* option in this Tempe ASU zone, i'm prestented with a 3.5* with: Resort, Pool, Fitness, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Childrens Activities

for which my best guess would be the Legacy Golf Resort. Does this work fro your needs?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That one must have just popped up, because that is the first time I've seen it. And the other hotel I mentioned in my first post with just swimming and fitness is gone now also. HOTWIRE must be switching somethings around. I guess I just have to wait and see what comes available.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]