Priceline Hotel: Multiple Rooms - some with 1 night other with 2

oregonducks
By oregonducks,
in

I am heading up to seattle in a few weeks (6/5/09 - 6/7/09) with a group....we are going to need around 4 rooms and I would love to use priceline as I have had great success using this rebid method taught in the forum. The issue I am having is that 2 of the rooms are only needed for 1 night and the other 2 are needed for 2 nights. Anyone know of a way to book these rooms all at the same hotel?

Thanks!

I have had great success using this rebid method taught in the forum.
We're glad the information on the board has been helpful to you... could you share your results with the board in order to help others, just as those who took the time to share their own wins have helped you. Please follow-up your Priceline Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, them bump this thread and we'll comment regarding your situation above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We're glad the information on the board has been helpful to you... could you share your results with the board in order to help others, just as those who took the time to share their own wins have helped you. Please follow-up your Priceline Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, them bump this thread and we'll comment regarding your situation above.

Thanks for following up..i just updated my old post.

You're not going to be able to guarantee that all the rooms are at the same hotel.

You have two options:

1) book all 4 rooms for one nite so everyone will be together, then book two rooms for the addtional nite, but those occupying those rooms may have to change hotels if a different property is won

2) book 2 rooms for two nite and 2 rooms for one nite, at least each room has another room at the same property

A distant third choice is to book a four rooms via HOTWIRE for one nite, then once you learn the name of the hotel, see if the same hotel (based upon the amenities and any additional information provided by HOTWIRE) appears for two rooms for the remainnig nite... if so, pick them up thru HOTWIRE; if not, book the additional two nites direct (however, you're then subject to whatever hotel direct rates are and it may be prohibitively expensive)

Please be sure to let us know what you ultimately do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]