Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Blue Ash) Hyatt Place Blue Ash

sugarbeansmom
By sugarbeansmom,
in

hi all... looking at hotels for an upcoming vacation in Cincinnati. Hotwire is listing a 3* hotel in North Cincinnati/West Chester/Sharonville for $39/night... Dates will be starting 7/3 or 7/4 through checkout on 7/12. Amenities listed are: fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, hi speed internet, and golf nearby.

I was thinking of splitting the stay with a few nights downtown and a few in either Blue Ash or Mason... but at this price, I may just stay in one place all week and drive to the various attractions.

Any thoughts on what this hotel may be before I decide if I'm going to book it?

Thanks so much again for your help - I will continue to use the links here if I do decide to book on hotwire.

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a hotel in Cincinnati for July 3 - 12. Hotwire is listing a 3* in Blue Ash for $46/night with these ammenities: smoke-free, breakfast, fitness center, pool, business center, hi-speed internet, and golf nearby. I'm thinking it's a match for the Hyatt Place Northeast?

I appreciate your help in id-ing this... will use the HOTWIRE link here to book once I decide where to stay exactly.

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The above does match the amenity combination for the Hyatt Place Blue Ash and that would be our best guess (the Hyatt Place Northeast location is in a different zone).

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulatons on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results... a very nice deal for a 9 nite stay!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]