Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Wailea - Makena) Renaissance

kcmaclaren
By kcmaclaren,
in

This worked out really well. After a bunch of rejected (apparently lowball) bids, I was prepared to pay $200 for something halfway decent on the beach.

I tried what would probably have been the last time, and got into the Renaissance at a really good price, for being on the beach and all. I suppose it pays to just keep at it so long as you have the time.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, another example of perseverence paying off and inventory changing at any time!

Can you please clarify the zone and/or star rating? Wailea South isn't a priceline zone (Wailea-Makena) is, but i don't see 5* bidding available anywhere on Maui.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We do use the 'Resort' designation... if you check out Florida Orlando or Arizona Phoenix/Scottsdlae you'll see a lot more resorts. Priceline uses a 5* designation as well, although they're far and few between for US properties (Venetian Las Vegas is the most well known).

To keep things simple, we we use whatever rating and zone Priceline uses (or zone and rating as per Hotwire, if that service was used to book).

Thanks for clarifying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]