Priceline Hotel: $ dya stay in San Francisco

tbhighbury
By tbhighbury,
in

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend are flying in to San Francisco from England on the 27th June and wish to secure a decent hotel for 4 nights. We have approx a $350 dollar budget for the hotel so we want to find the best class hotel we can for this price for the 4 nights. I know we can't choose a particular hotel but we are new to this and don't want to end up with a terrible hotel in a bad area of town. Ideally we would like to based around the Union Square area so we are looking for advice on the best way to go about getting ourselves a good deal for the hotel. To recap, we want to check in 27th June 2009 and stay for 4 nights for 2 people in a double room. We are happy to spend $350 for this but would like to do cheaper if possible! Also we would consider a little more expensive if we could guarantee it would be a really great deal. From looking around, I think we realistically would be looking at two star accomodation but maybe using Priceline we can do better. That's the point after all! Hope you can help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can read the review of the Sir Francis Drake HERE.

Did you want to try for this or try for something less thru PRICELINE? If you want to try PRICELINE do you know which zones are acceptable to you?

Also, you mention that you want the best class hotel your $350 will buy you... but then mention that you'd prefer to do it for less if possible. So, let's assume a 4* is avaialbe for $350 and a 3* is available for $300... which of these would you prefer?

Let us know the above and we'll take it from there.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]