Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Grand Hyatt San Francisco

PKRJP
By PKRJP,
in

I just bid on a 4 star in San Francisco for a pre-flight overnight stay. I have never been to SF and wanted to take in at least a day in the town. I did a Priceline bid for $60 which was the lowest rate I could find for other hotels such as La Quinta and Motel 6, and I was able to get the Grand Hyatt. Not the greatest reviews, but the location seems great so I am happy about that.

I don't know about the other reviews you've seen but I have only positive comments about the Grand Hyatt. Great location and great service. I don't think Motel 6 is even in the same league as the Grand Hyatt. I think you'll be presently surprised with your stay there.

I don't know about the other reviews you've seen but I have only positive comments about the Grand Hyatt. Great location and great service. I don't think Motel 6 is even in the same league as the Grand Hyatt. I think you'll be presently surprised with your stay there.

Oh of course. My post came off as complaining but I wasn't! We are VERY happy with the price. And I know that a Motel 6 isn't in the same league. If you try to book the Motel 6 in that same area, I believe it is in the $90 area so I know we got a great. The only reviews I have seen that were mixed were on Tripadvisor. However, I am not normally a 4 star hotel person, and generally those people giving it mixed reviews are. So we are stoked!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]