Hotwire Hotel: 3* Myrtle Beach La Quinta

Leo en Rien van der Hoek
By Leo en Rien van der Hoek,
in

HOTWIRE:

I searched for a hotel in 3 star class in the Myrthle Beach Area not necessarily at the beach front and got La Quinta at a surprisingly low rate I could not refuse. I have seen the smoking policy is strange as they did not seem to have non smoking rooms, but OK we will open the window(s)/doors and use air refreshing if necessary.

This hotel features the following amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

Laundry

High-speed Internet Access

At Expedia this hotel has a 2 1/2 star rating and I also have seen 2 star rating so quality seems to differ. So for anyone who knows the hotel tis info could be interesting, the offer is still open.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Glad to see you're happy with teh deal you received and are looking forward to your stay.

Can you confirm that the La Quinta you received is the "La Quinta 48th Ave" at 4709 North Kings Highway?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
I booked on the LQ site....

Please note as per our support page that we're an affiliate of the La Quinta as well as most other major hotel chains and booking agencies... please check our support page for your future hotel direct purchases.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]