Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Waterfront-Convention Center) Renaissance

valencia
By valencia,
in

There are no amenities but the tripadvisor rating is 4 out of 5, which makes me think it is the Hampton Inn, last review in April 2009.

I will continue to bid on Priceline for other zones, but have gotten nowhere, and I will NOT bid such a low star rating anyway.

I'm not sure of this property, but i don't think it's the Hampton Inn which currently shows 70 reviews on Tripadvisor while the HOTWIRE property above indicates 20+ reviews.

If you're looking to stay by the aiport for this nite what appears to be the Four Points is close to the price above but has a higher star rating and also well reviewed at 3.5/5.0.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! I saw the 4 points but it seems so far in the opposite direction. Maybe something else will come up, or I will get lucky in the other zones, although dropping in stars on Priceline in Boston can get you into some not so good situations, as I assume in most places!

Last night failed bids up to $125 in almost all downtown areas including Waterfront at 4* rejected and up to $115 yesterday for 3.5*.

Today I started at $115 for Quincy Market, then added Waterfront ( and don't know why I raised my bid probably unnecesssarily) but was accepted at $118.

Hard to play these games sometimes. It is late.. I am tired, and tired of this hotel ordeal .

There was a Hotwire at $159 in Quincy Market if I got nowhere up to that amount tonight.

The good news is no changing hotel rooms for my mom and friend and they wake up near the event next day! I am very happy with the end total for the three nights during such a busy weekend.

I used your PRICELINE link, of course.

Their website is $299/$269 depending on day. Not bad!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]