Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Back Bay - Copley) Colonnade Hotel

ambulancechaser
By ambulancechaser,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We're glad you found us too!

Boston has been a very tough bidding city lately and i think you did pretty good. You know for certain that $110 wasn't accepted so no tragedy in that regard... or did you not expect this hotel? The REVIEWS seem ok.

Thanks for posting your win and we hope to see you the next time you are making travel plans (or just lurking around to see what others are getting :) )

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think that is actually a pretty fair price for October. Boston is mobbed during October due to various parents' weekends at all of the colleges.

The Collonade Hotel is actually very nice. I've had friends who have stayed there and loved it. The location is nice, across the street from the Prudential Center Shopping Mall. There is also a Green Line stop right out the front door. The restaurant (Brasserie Joe) is a great little French brasserie with a nice brunch.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]