Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTE) Roosevelt Hotel New York

valencia
By valencia,
in

I was unable to use the link as I was having major problems accessing this website during a crucial planning time. However, I have since resolved the problem.

I did a few 4* bids using all free rebid zones, accepting MTE,MTW, TS; Soho, up to $110

Then dropped to 3.5*, starting at $80 and was awarded the Roosevelt at $99, ignoring a counteroffer which I cannot remember the amount of. (This bid was placed over a month ago.)

We are very happy with the bids. Would have liked a 4*, and perhaps I started too early. But this is fine. I have called the hotel to ask for two beds as the two in one room are same sex and prefer not to share, but they have told me that we will be given a COZY queen.

Rooms sound small. And hotel does not get rave reviews. I had forgotten not to add MTE precisely because of this hotel.

It's only two nights, and not a honeymoon, so as long as it is CLEAN we are ok.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad you resolved your computer woes, i feel your pain, as i installed something knew last nite and have had IE problems ever since :)

The Roosevelt location is good and room quality varies a lot, which may explain the large variation in reviews.

You're also near by often recommended Ess-A-Bagel which i suggest giving a try for breakfast one morning (Third Ave at 51st St)... one of the best bagels in the city and makes for a nice, inexpensive, breakfast among locals.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]