Priceline Hotel: 3* Anchorage Inlet Tower

lmogie
By lmogie,
in

Hi

Any ideas on this one? I need a room last minute for a cruise. Hotwire is showing May 22nd $53 for a 3* Central with these amentities:

Boutique

Shuttel

No smoking

Fitness Center

Restaurants

Business Center

Laundry

High Speed.

If someone does know would this location be close to the train station?

Thank you

• 1 month later...

I apologize for not updating this sooner, but when I showed up at this hotel about 1:15 am I was told there were no more rooms available and they shipped me off to Howard Johnsons. Needless to say I was very upset. PRICELINE refunded my money. I am aware of 3 others who also went through the same thing.

lmogie,

I stayed at the Tower Inlet via Priceline on 5/21, the night before you got bumped. I tried Add a Night for 5/22 and Priceline had no inventory. At some point between your purchase and my attempt at Add a Night the Tower Inlet must have figured out they were oversold on 5/22 and quit giving rooms to Priceline.

A few days later I won the Tower Inlet on Priceline again, for different dates. Here's what I wrote at that time, when I reported the second win:

At checkin the clerk couldn't find my reservation, which I'd made the night before. The clerk said they hadn't had time to enter the recent Priceline and Hotwire reservations in their system. She went to the fax machine and brought back a stack of about 20-30 reservations, which she said were all new PRICELINE and HOTWIRE reservations since the night before!

My point is that this hotel seems to have a problem keeping on top of their Priceline and Hotwire reservations. It seemed they had to enter every PL and HW reservation in their system manually, and until someone had time to do that they weren't really sure how many PL and HW rooms they'd sold.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you because I liked the Tower Inlet, once I got past the disorganization at the front desk.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]