Hotwire Hotel: 3* Branson The Suites at Fall Creek

brianS
By brianS,
in

Using the HOTWIRE link from this site, I booked a 3* condo on Hotwire for 1 night, May 16, 2009. Got The Suites at Fall Creek. Checking the price on the aforementioned hotel's web site, if they put me in a studio (and I bet they will), I saved an amazing 40 cents off the total price including taxes. And this price is what Hotwire called a "best value" and "lowest price guaranteed".

This may just have been my first and last time using HOTWIRE.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board... sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the price paid (per nite before fees and taxes) and the amenities shown before your purchase, you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

If you're unsure of a hotel that you're abot to purchase feel free to ask the board for help, or for a second opinion on what you think you might be receiving.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The hotwire price was $53, with taxes and fees it came to $65.44. The Falls website gives a special price for the same night for a studio of $65.84, including taxes.

Amenties listed on hotwire:

Condo

Resort

Suite

Studio

Free parking

Air conditioning

Childrens activities

Fitness Center

If I get a suite for that price, I will be very happy with my purchase. I will post again after my stay to let you know what I ended up with after all.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]