Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Hotel In Downtown Denver-Need Help Identifying

kj7100
By kj7100,
in

• 5 weeks later...

I am still searching for a hotel in Downtown Denver for 8/7-8/9. I have located a 4* hotel in greater Downtown Denver $79. The ammenites are as follows

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

I am guessing this is the Hyatt Regency. Is this a resonable guess?

There is a 4.5* still available for those days 4.5* (Brown Palace?), but is a little more expensive $99 a night.

Does anyone have an opinion on the hotels and which I should go with?

The 4* above matches the previous reportes for the Warwick Hotel and the Westin Tabor Center, so either of these would be our best guess.

The Brown Palace gets some amazing reviews so that would be my choice, but it really comes down to your budget and how much you value the extra $20/nite.

However, Expedia is offering a room here for $106/nite and that appears to be fully cancellable up until a few days before your arrival (always confirm cancellation policy yourself during the checkout process), you could book there and continue to search HOTWIRE for a 'better' deal. This also protects you should there be a rate increase while you continue to wait.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link if you go that route)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Great suggestion! I booked the reservation for Brown Palace on Hotels.com for $106. They are running a special where you get a $25 prepaid debit card for booking two nights.

I checked Hotwire this morning and the price for the 4.5* has jumped to $109 per night. I will continue to check to see if it gets any lower and let you all know.

You have a wonderful site, I really appreciate the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]