Priceline Hotel: 3* LA-San Fernando (Burbank-Universal City-Glendale) Hilton Glendale

krazyangel
By krazyangel,
in

Hello im planning a trip to cali

i got a $65 offer from hotwire for LA Intl Airport LAX checking in on 6/13/2009 for 1 night

amenities include:

This hotel features the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

can you try help me identify this hotel?

Im flying to LAX airport, want to head to westminister area first then drive to our 'hotel' then visit hollywood. The next morning would like to go to universal studios. So i guess is should get a hotel in "Glendale - Burbank - Universal City Area" ?

can someone identify the 3.5* hotel in Glendale - Burbank - Universal City Area area?

$89 staying 6/13 (1 night)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

thanks again in advance :)

This sounds like a real LA trip...driving all over the place.

There's a case to be made for staying at LAX, in Hollywood, or in Burbank-Universal-Glendale.

1) LAX. You can go to your hotel first, unpack and get settled before you head off to Westminster and Hollywood.

2) Burbank-Universal-Glendale. This is one of LA area's real bargain zones on Priceline, with 3* hotels often going for $45-$55. Unless you need two beds Priceline is usually a much better deal than Hotwire in this zone. That unidentified Hotwire 4* at $109 is probably a 3* on Priceline.

3) Hollywood. Since you're spending the evening in Hollywood staying there would be convenient. If you bid for a 4* in Hollywood then Hollywood's attractions will be right outside your door. And you'll only have to pay once to park, at your hotel. If you stay in LAX or Universal areas you'll pay to park twice: at your hotel, and again in Hollywood.

Overall I like the 4* Hollywood option best, but there are good reasons to prefer the others too.

I notice you've only been looking at HOTWIRE options. Do you not want to use Priceline for this trip? The Hollywood Renaissance only participates in Pric.eline, not Hotwire. At least it's never been reported won on HOTWIRE.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]