Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Regents Park-Baker Street) Holiday Inn Camden Lock

vsspam
By vsspam,
in

4* London (Regents Park - Baker Street - Camden Lock) Holiday Inn Camden Lock $103 8/13 - 8/16 (3 a, 1c)

Holiday Inn London-Camden Lock

30 Jamestown Road

London, GB NW1 7BY

United Kingdom

011 44-020-74854343

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Total $359.79 ($53.79 tax and fees).

First half of my total stay (split booking), see my other booking. I hope the H.I. does not charge me for the extra adult (I kept copies of booking and reservation).

Thanks BB!

One of my daughters is 20 and thus is an adult. I check 2 adults for a comparison to other bookings, and then 2 a and 2 c (and then add the expected hotel charge for the additional adult).

In the majority of cases, I found it cheaper to book the additional adult (provided there is not the snafu of the hotel also charging for the third adult, which I have read about in Tripadvisor).

I wouldn't worry about it too much, but to be on the safe side, i would have the two "kids" go sit someplace in the lobby while you and spouse check-in.

I booked properly for 3 adults and one child so I shouldn't have to hide anything. I was just reading on Tripadvisor and the internet that some hotels will charge for the 3rd adult despite of the Hotwire confirmed booking. For this hotel, the HI website is listing a 20 pound charge (around $30) per day. I just don't want to go through the hassle with the hotel and Hotwire (does Hotwire have a UK number?).

I also have the split booking situation (3 nights at $103 and 6 nights at $75). Hopefully, the hotel will just let me stay in the same room (or maybe I can request a change if I get a bad room--although we plan to arrive around 2 pm).

If the hotel tries to charge you then show them your confirmation and tell them to get the additiona fee from HOTWIRE :) I know of a handful of cases where the room was booked for more than double occupancy and the hotel still insisted upon payment, the guests called HOTWIRE who told the guest to pay it and HOTWIRE reimbursed them. If you're concered you can call (email) the hotel to see what type of room you were assigned and confirm the booking is for quad occupancy.

As you have two reservations, let them know at check-in that you have separate, but continous reservations, and ask them to block the room for the dates of your second stay. You will still likely have to go to the desk on 'switich' day in order to officially check-out and check-in again, but you shouldn't need to change rooms.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]