Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 star hotel Downtown - Pike Place, Seattle

aussieonthego
By aussieonthego,
in

I'll try to answer what I can, but for quicker and better response, you want to be posting in the Hotels - Washington (State) - Hotwire area for the ID request, and probably also for the general questions about the Seattle areas.

Downtown Pike Place is a great area. Central to it is this amazing "market" where they sell whole fish (especially salmon), fresh flowers and gorgeous produce. The market is called Pike Place Market. Lots of odd little restaurants and shops around the perimeter. Historical buildings. A tourist draw because it is so interesting.

Seattle has good and inexpensive public transportation including an overhead train that could take you to other areas of interest. Bus from the airport downtown.

If you are arriving very late, you might consider an airport hotel for your first night? They all have shuttles back and forth from the terminals, and are a lot less expensive than the downtown hotels (1/3 to 1/2 off?). They are very competitive, but quite driven by cruise ship schedules and other things, so the savings can vary a lot.

Hotwire is a good way to go if you want to have a pretty good guess as to the hotel you will get beforehand. If you are open to any hotel within the star level you are bidding, you might save a few $US with Priceline.

I'm not the expert on ID'ing so you will probably have to post in the right place for that. They also need the dates you were looking at, and since a little time has gone past it might be a good idea to recheck the rate.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]