DCA Washington DC Fullsize Hertz

naturefly
By naturefly,
in

I've been trying to bid for full size car at DCA for the past week. Started out with $15/day, incrementing $1 each day.

Finally got it for $20/day at Hertz. I booked a backup car rental at budget and the price was around $350 so this is a true saving of $120.

Your Offer Price: $20.00 (per day)

Total Rental Days: 9 days(8 days and 1 hours)

Subtotal: $160.00

Taxes and Fees: $72.20

Total Charges: $232.20

• 1 month later...

Anyone knows if it's possible to purchase extra car rental insurance from Priceline ahead of time or this will be offered when we pick up the car at the rental company?

I will be using the car in DC and driving it to NY. Not sure if it's wise to purchase the insurance from priceline, car rental or use our own insurance policy. We will be parking the car most of the time in the parking garage in NY so we're afraid about vandalism, etc..

Thanks in advance.

You can purchase the insurance at the rental counter (they will be more than happy to sell it to you)

Not sure if you're US based or not, but check your credit card to see if you'll be covered thru them for any damages.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]