Hotwire Hotel: 2* College Park-Beltsville Comfort Inn and Suites College Park

furnival
By furnival,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Can you pleae post your date(s) for the stay.

Yellowdog.

Yes, certainly. May 25 - May 30

$55 quoted on Hotwire

Thanks Yellowdog!

It's unlikely to be either the Days Inn as that has a business center and fitness center:

http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Boo...search-Days_Inn

probably isn't the Comfort Inn either as that has a fitness center:

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-college_park-maryland-MD611

although everything else fits.

How likely is it that they might have missed off the fitness center from the facilities description?

There is no La Quinta nearby, so that rules out the third of the most likely 2* hotel chains Hotwire uses.

There are many examples of a hotel having an amenity but not being represented by a HOTWIRE icon. The hotel will have all the icons shown, but not all amenities will necessarily be shown by an icon. The example i give most often is that i'd get better than 95% of all major hotels in the US now offer Hi-Speed Internet access... yet there are still a LOT of hotels that don't show this icon.

I would NOT advise trying to identify a hotel based upon an amenity not being included among the HOTWIRE icons (unless you're comparing to a previously reported win where the icon is not present)

I'm not sure what the property above is, but is the Days Inn or Quality Inn the type of accomodations you're looking at for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes they are exactly what I'm looking for. My main concern is location as I want to go to the National Archives II building nearby. I think I will book one night and see what the hotel is. Will update you once I know. Thanks!

EDIT: OK booked it (through your HOTWIRE link). It is the Comfort Inn and Suites, College Park that I linked to above. Very pleased about that!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad it was the hotel you were hoping for and that this works well for your plans.

I guessed for the info in the topic title, was it the first nite you booked for (5/25?) and was the rate still $55/nite?

Since this is what you were hoping for did you book the balance of your stay?

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for sharing your results with the board, helping us add thsi property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]