cfy7
By cfy7,
in

Americas Best Value Inn - Kingman, AZ

Kingman, Arizona on Apr 18, 2009 to Apr 19, 2009

2.0-starRating

Amenities: Pool(s)

Price: $38.00

Just stayed at this hotel in Kingman, Az. Booked it through HOTWIRE.com at just $38.00 a night. The room was very clean, and the staff was wonderful. We got it late at night, and my wife tried taking a shower, but there was no hot water. I called the front desk and the woman was very apologetic, and sent the night watchman out to check on the water in another wing of the hotel. She moved us right away and again apologized. The second room was just as clean as the first, and the hot water worked there just fine.

The room came with a few things that were not listed on Hotwire as well. There was a refrigerator and a microwave. There was also a small breakfast consisting of cereal, toaster waffles, tang, milk, coffee and other typical continental breakfast items.

Even through the water didn't work in the first room, the staff showed that they cared and fixed everything right away. And they did it with a smile.

I will stay at this hotel again, and I recommend it to anyone else looking for a clean room with a friendly staff in Kingman, Az.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]