Priceline Hotel: 2.5* DC (White House - Downtown) Club Quarters

like2travel
By like2travel,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm assuming you mean White House - Capitol Hill (the official name for this zone, not Downtown). If so, the star rating and amenities you describe match the Club Quarters, which you can see in our HOTWIRE WASHINGTON DC HOTEL LIST. That would be my best guess as to this hotels identity, you can read reviews of this property HERE.

By the way, it comes up for $93 when i search, so if you have a different browser (or another computer) i woudl try the search again (but not on the same computer since Hotwire "knows" it's the same user and will show the same prices as a previous search) and see if you get a lower rate. Why prices change from one computer to the next is to increase the hotel's opacity. If you care to learn more about this you can read about it here: WHY HOTWIRE PRICES CHANGE DURING THE DAY.

Any questions feel free to ask... and let us know what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You were right about the price difference. I had no idea!

Actually I passed on Hotwire, it wasn't the hotel I was hoping it would be. Since I had a little time left and I tried Priceline one last time.

Club Quarters Washington Dc

Check-In Date: Friday, October 15, 2004

Check-Out Date: Sunday, October 17, 2004

Guess who I got for 80 a night

But on Priceline, the Club Quarters is listed as a 2 and a half star.

According to the reviews, I think that might be more accurate.

I'll also post my results on the Priceline / Washington for others.

Thanks again for your help...

Glad to see it resolved and thank you for sharing the results with the rest of us.

I think the Club Quarter properties are 'membership' hotels and the reviews are generally prett good... regardless of city. Unfortunately there is not yet a universal rating system in the hotel industry, and until there is we'll just have to put our faith in the companies we book thru.

Please add to our HOTEL REVIEW section upon your return (and the REAL HOTEL PHOTOS site if you're so inclined).

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]