Hotwire Hotel: 4* Jacksonville (Jacksonville Beach-Ponte Vedra) Marriott Sawgrass

chris3965
By chris3965,
in

Dates are for one night 4/25/09

Results Jacksonville Ponte Vedra 4 star

$88.00

Amenities:

Resort

No smoking

fitness center

pool

rest.

business center

laundry

tennis near by

Two adults for this stay.

Is this the Sawgrass Marriott?

I dont see the spa listed anywhere in the amenities

I just searched HOTWIRE for your stay and the only hotel in this zone offered is a 4.5* and at nearly twice the price as the above.

Do you still see this property offered during your own HOTWIRE search above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the board was helpful with your purchase.

Can you please confirm that there was also a Hi-Speed Internet icon associated with this property, in addition to the amenities above? You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

It would be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just returned, This place is Nice. The amenities are the same as my first post. The Cabana beach club is very nice. It is the resorts private club it has beach access. Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida has no public beach access. The Cabana club has a few rest. and a pool side bar. This really made it worth the stay. The hotel does charge $10 a day for self parking or $15 for valet. Also watch out if you want internet it is $12.95 a day for wired in room service with wi-fi spots in the lobby. No place in the resort has free internet. Well with that being said I am very happy with my stay and will go back. Thanks to all for the input.

The amenities are the same as my first post.

Can you please check specifically if there is a Hi-Speed Internet icon associated with this property when you go to the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of HOTWIRE's home page.

This property has previously been reported with an Internet icon, and when i searched HOTWIRE for your dates immediately following your first reported win for this property i saw a hotel similar to the above offered but with a Hi-Speed Internet icons.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]