Hotwire Hotel: Future Atlanta Airport stay. 3-star ATL

mtsublueraider
By mtsublueraider,
in

Need room for Atlanta flight. It's very far in advance but since i have a non-refundable airfare why not have a non-refundable hotel along with it! ha!

Jan 13-14th 2010. ATL airport.

My biggest concern is parking and the hotel shuttle. I'd like to park at a hotel where the parking is cheaper than parking at the airport. And, if you take the airport shuttle you get dropped off at the curb instead of in the parking lot.

That being said, I like the idea of a free breakfast included and really love the Hyatt Place properties.

Do you think this is a match for Hyatt Place North Atlanta Airport? Any chance it's something else? Also, does anyone have any other suggestions? Try bidding low for 4 star instead?

Thanks for the help!

3-star hotel in Hartsfield Intl Airport ATL

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

We can't see the name of the hotel either, so it can always be something else... all we can do is put as many pieces of the puzzle together and try to see the picture that is being formed.

With the above noted, my best guess is that this is the Hyatt Place South (NOTE: there is no Shuttle icon shown above, so the hotel you purchase may not offer this amenity, which you indicate you need/want)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]