Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Montreal (Downtown) Delta Montreal

remix
By remix,
in

great site!! Always been so nervous of trying Hotwire, but hopefully you guys can help settle some nerves!

I just punched in MTL in hotwire for this saturday night (apr 25) for 2 adults and want to stay in downtown no less than 3.5*

each hotel I click either doesnt have the trip adviser owl logo or those that do say 0 out of 5 based on 0 reviews. Is this a glitch or are they new hotels making them so cheap?

the 4* is $77 and includes: boutique hotel, american plan, pool(s), restaurant(s) with no trip advisor logo or rating

3.5* is well nevermid as Hotwire is having an error#1000 and i cant search right or go back right now... but regardless it was 0 out of 5 trip adviser rating and from what i remembered that stuck out as odd was a airport shuttle being included which didnt match up with any your list of hotels in the 3.5* range and I believe was $58

thanks for any help you can give, rest assured will be going through your links when I book

- remix

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not seeing either of the above properties on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates (the 4* i'm seeing doesn't show a Boutique and i've only seen one property ever offer an "american plan")... can you do a current search and let us know what you're currently being offered and the amenities associated with the properties shown.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply! I checked again and I'm going to with temporary mental disease or maybe that weird error message I kept going was bring up some weird hotel options, but you are right in that it is no longer there!

booking through your HOTWIRE link now and will be sure to post it in the win section

thanks for the site and reply!

Heres hoping this shows up in the win section as I am confused how I add to it....

just booked the Delta Montreal for April 25th @ $56

ammenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]