Hotwire Hotel: 2* Cleveland (Airport CLE) Ramada Inn

ptprism
By ptprism,
in

Just booked Cleveland Airport Ramada on HOTWIRE --2*-- for June 3 to June 7 for ONLY $35.00

Amenities:Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet.

I had reported that I booked this for $38.00 in March and was a bit wary, but took heart in that the recent reviews had been good. Then my wife decided to accompany me. This woman bitches about Marriott's so I thought she would definitely hate this. But --surprise--she said if was "fine". For her, that's high praise. I thought is was great for the price--even had small fridge and microwave, good breakfast with fresh waffles, free internet, and the people are really nice. Didn't get to try the bar (Froggy's) but definitely will this time.

Anyway, when I saw the descriptiuon and price on Hotwire, I had to grab this. The renovations are going fine and it's a great place for a few nights on the road. I wouldn't recommend for kids, annual vacations, spring break, honeymoons, etc. but for good functional road warrior lodging you can't beat it for the price.

Hey I travel on business over 50,000 miles a year in the US and stay in ALL levels of hotels. This one suits my needs just fine in Cleveland airport area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]