Priceline Hotel: 2.5* The Black Hills (Rapid City) La Quinta Inn and Suites

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

Hi all

I was to get two rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City for $75 per room + taxes for 7/13/09. I started my bidding out using the PRICELINE links on this site at $60 dollars yesterday for a 2 1/2 in Rapid City. Tonight I tried $65 and was told that if I were willing to add $17 on to my bid I could get a room there. Rather than doing that I decided to add on another zone (Mt. Rushmore) and bid $70 with no luck. I than added Dead/Lead and ended up the the La Qunita for $7 less than the offer Pricelline tried to give me. Also just checked the La Quinta website and it shows their lowest room rates to be $124 + taxes, so i think I did okay.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICLINE link to begin your bidding. (if you didn't, please remember to use the links on the board and not the links in any email priceline sends informing you that 24 hours has passed since your last bid and you're eligible to bid again)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]