Priceline Hotel: 3* San Juan Courtyard Miramar

hellyea
By hellyea,
in

I DID use the PRICELINE links from this forum!

Tripadvisor reviews are all positive except for the proximity to the beach, but I don't mind given how dirt cheap the room is and that you can take a $0.75 bus ride from half a block from the hotel all the way to Old San Juan or to Isla Verde for the beaches.

Thanks for the help posted on this site! Now I need to figure out what to do while I'm there!

If you get useful information from this site (which I'm sure is why you're here) be sure to use the links in the support section to book your room!!!

hellyea,

Thank you very much for this information.

I've been trying to bid for just one night (5/09/09-5/10/09) in San Juan for two weeks now.

Unfortunately, no bid up to $75 was accepted for a 3* hotel.

I guess this is due to the fact that hotels prefer guests staying the whole weekend.

If you check Hotwire for my dates you'll find $113 for a 3* hotel. Adding one night in advance (5/08/09-5/10/09) lowers the best available rate to $69/night for the same star level.

Thank you very much in advance!

Now I need to figure out what to do while I'm there!
There is a wonderful old fort to explore, you can ride the ferry across the bay to the Baccardi factory, you can go snorkling, .... tons to do. I picked up the Lonely Planet guide book for ideas and addresses and maps and such.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]