Priceline Hotel: 2* Houston (Westchase) StudioPlus

beachgurl
By beachgurl,
in

Happy with this bid. I tend to stay in this area whenever working in Houston. The last three times when I bid this same region at this same price I received the ExtendedStayAmerica property. This one has a few more features like a regular oven instead of just the stove cooktop. It also lists on their site for $10 more than the usual ESA property, so I am pleased. Perhaps someone else could get the ESA property for even less this year.

Used the PRICELINE link from the home page.

This property should be added to the hotels list.

Thanks for your hard work yellowdog and thereuare.

This area has a closeby Whole Foods, H-E-B and several other large groceries, several office supply stores, a Taco Cabana (cheap tacos with margaritas), a post office and other convenient retail. Right off the toll freeway.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and this will work well for your needs.

Taco Cabana (cheap tacos with margaritas)
This could be enough to make me move! :)

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link and for sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

quick update for others: The room they give standard for priceline is their "deluxe suite". No, this doesn't mean luxury...it's just 2 stars...but it does mean better than their cheapest room. One pretty decent queen bed, a seating area with a sofabed and chair, a dinette/work table with two rolling comfy office type chairs, a larger row kitchen with 8' bar and barstools, oven and dishwasher included. The fitness room is adequate, parking adequate, guest laundry is adequate. Plenty of "adequates"...just like you'd expect at a 2*.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]