SC Myrtle Beach Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation

neshanic
By neshanic,
in

We stayed here for 4 nights in August. We had 2 rooms. It was fantastic! First, I am happy to report that we were not treated differently for being with Priceline than any other guest that I saw checking in. We were given a suite overlooking the pools and the beach. At check in we were invited to partake in the free breakfast and complimentary evening reception at the bar. Everything was clean, neat etc. All of the staff were very accomodating and polite. Our children absolutely loved the kids Splash pool. The only down side is that it gets pretty crowded and if you don't stake out seats and an umbrella early, you will regret it! The beach is a short walk away (SHORT). THere are plenty of umbrellas and chairs to rent. I think it was something like $25/day for an umbrella and 2 chairs. We brought our own which I saw plenty of people doing as well. This hotel isn't near any of the downtown stuff. You will need to drive to it (but I saw this as a plus!). My kids would have been happy just to stay here the entire time. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!!

• 6 months later...

The Embassy Suites in Kingston Plantation in Mytle Beach is a fantastic resort. When you bid there is a chance that you will stay in the high rise hotel section or you might be given a condo or villa. We were given the condos. The condo was very nice, 2br, 2 bath, full kitchen, fireplace, 3 tv's, dining room, balcony overlooking the ocean, washer and dryer, dishwasher, etc. There is also a pull out sofa in the living room, so you can easily accomodate 6 people. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and there are about 4 outdoor swimming pools, 3 hot tubs, two kiddie pools, a water playground with a big dump bucket, 2 small waterslides, water guns etc. There is also a lazy river. They have a great kids program with free activities everyday. There are several ponds with ducks, golf course, Starbucks, several other restaurants, large conference room areas, etc.

If you are given the condos instead of the main high rise then you will not get the free breakfast or mgr's reception. As an added bonus there is a Hilton just down the beach where you can use their facilites as well. We got a fabulous deal at only $41 per night 3/28 and 3/29/05. Expect to pay alot more in the summer.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]