Priceline Hotel: Toronto Hotel

stuart316
By stuart316,
in

Sorry, I posted this in another forum when I didn't mean too so this is a repeat post, I know, I am bad.

Hello

I am looking for a wee bit of advice for a hotel in Toronto between the 2 dates I have stated. I would like a reasonable hotel at maybe 3 or 4 stars. Anywhere in Toronto is cool I guess but closer to the city centre the better

I am not quite sure what kind of summer rates I would be best looking to bid so a price level would be nice if someone could help out with that.

Also, when am I best beginning the bidding process? Now, or nearer the time?

Hi

Sorry for the lack of info.

Basically I would like a 3 or 4 star place anywhere in Toronto, doesn't bother me at all, wherever the best value can be sought :)

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer me :)

EDIT - preferably close to the city centre, but i am not too bothered to be honest.

We still need additional info in order to help...

What is your expected budget? Are you willing to pay more for a 4* hotel vs. a 3* (or 3.5*) hotel OR are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better for this stay?

You state that you really don't care where in Toronto the hotel is located, but would prefer to be close to the city center... are you willing to pay more to be in the Downtown zone vs. the outskirts?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ha, I am not very good at this.

Ok, I would prefer to stay near the city centre, looking at the map that appears to be Downtown Troronto, Toronto East and West and Don Valley.

I would like to spend maybe 60-70 american dollars a night, if I couldn't get a 4 star job for that then I would move towards the outskirts.

A 3 or 3.5 star hotel is fine if my 60-70 dollars can't get me a 4 star anywhere but I would like the 3 or 3.5 star to be near the city centre.

Thanks for your patience, I must be pretty annoying!

No problem with the questions... we'd prefer to ask and ask again than make suggestions which resulted in something that you really didn't want. (and there will likely be more questions as we now enter the re-bidding discussion)

I don't see your budget being an issue at all, and as the East and Don Valley zones don't have any 4* hotels, you'll essentially be bidding the Downtown zone.

At the 4* level you have NINE re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Start with our link to PRICELINE

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $52, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $54, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $56, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone....

Bid $62

Any questions feel free to ask (especially regarding re-bidding)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]