Hotwire Hotel: Help with Cleveland Identity

OhioTraveler740
By OhioTraveler740,
in

Can anyone advise with these might be? Used to figuring out NYC or Chicago, This smaller market is stumping me not as many current wins posted.

3-star hotel in Beachwood - Mayfield Heights

Suite

Breakfast

Fitness

Pool

Business Center

Laundry

Internet

3.5-star hotel in Independence

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Internet

3-star hotel in Independence ( could this be the Hyatt Place?)

Non Smoking

Breakfast

Fitness

Pool

Business

Internet

As always I will book through BB HOTWIRE link. Thanks in advance for any help

The only hotel above which has been identified is the 3* Independence property which indeed is a match for the Hyatt Place so that would be our best guess.

The 3* suite could be something like the Staybrdige Suites but there is also a Fairfield Suites and an Embassy Suites (and perhaps some others) which would likely be considered possibilities as well... so tough to pin that one down.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I stayed the first week of May in Independence for two nights...the 3.5 I got was the Doubletree which did have a very nice pool area. The 3 I got was indeed the Hyatt Place. Although, the pool area at the Hyatt Place was small and without a hot tub, this place was phenomenal. Especially for the 50 some dollar rate I paid. Very nice, VERY spacious rooms with enormous televisions. The front desk also had snacks, cold sandwiches and a grill that as far as I could tell could be ordered from at any time. VERY convenient. For the price, I would take the Hyatt Place over the Doubletree anyday!

Mer9869,

Can you please post each of your wins to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that the information can best help others and so that they will appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]