Priceline Hotel: Question: # of Beds - 4* SF (USE or USF)

yogangsta
By yogangsta,
in

Hi fellow better bidders,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me determine the number of beds in the 4* rooms in SF USE or USF (Westin St Francis, Grand Hyatt, Prescott, Parc 55, etc.) It appears from members' posts that these hotels have the best deals right now, and I've read the the terms on Priceline and it says that each room will accommodate 2 adults, but specific bed requests have to be made directly to the hotel (and are not guaranteed through Priceline.) I haven't had any issues requesting 2 beds with the rooms I've booked using Priceline in Vancouver, however I'm leery of booking a room for 2 in SF and then being stuck with 1 bed. For this particular trip I require 2 beds. Does anyone know if my request for 2 rooms is likely to be granted or denied?

Thanks in advance.

Don

I've read the the terms on Priceline and it says that each room will accommodate 2 adults, but specific bed requests have to be made directly to the hotel (and are not guaranteed through Priceline.)

Don

I highlighted the important portion of your post.

If you must have two beds, then your best option is HOTWIRE, especially in a major city.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]