Hotwire Hotel: 3* - Vancouver Burnaby/Coquitlam

Majl
By Majl,
in

Does anyone know what these hotels in Burnaby/Coquitlam?

3*

Selected amenities include: Pool(s), Fitness Center, Complimentary Breakfast, High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby.

My Guess: Holiday Inn?

3.5*

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, Tennis Nearby.

My Guess: Radisson, or Hilton? (the hilton is an AAA 4*)

Neither of these hotels have been identified but my best guesses would be that the 3.5* is the Radisson and the 3* is the Best Western.

Since this is an extended stay you can see if the same hotels are shown for the first (or last) date of your stay as well as the remainder of the stay. If so, you could then purchase the first (or last) nite, see the hotel, and if you're satisfied then purchase the remaining nites.

Let us know what you decide for this stay or if we can be of additional help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually, we live in the residential portion of the Hilton complex...we are hoping to get either the hilton (attached) or holiday inn (very short walk) for family that will be staying with us during the holidays.

I know the holiday Inn Metrotown has the included breakfast.....I dont believe the Best Western does after checking.....

By the way, thanks for your help and knowledge. We will be sure to check back and help out as well if we can!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]