Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East) Westin St Francis

roaming_jane
By roaming_jane,
in

Thanks to everyone who posted their bids since that allowed me to share in the good fortune and snag this for $71 as well. I wonder if I could have gotten it a little more cheaply since there are so many bidding options for San Fran. I started at $65 4* Union Square East and was rejected but told if I raise my bid by $17 priceline would give me another crack. Thanks to my betterbidding education, I passed on that. I went back in and added Fisherman's Wharf and just raised it to $71 (I get antsy and jump ahead to a bid I know will be taken....but I should practice a little patience and try going up by $2).

Anyway, I got it! The website for the Westin St. Francis looks amazing and most of the rack rates are in the high 100's and 200's! Hope we get a good room, but with those heavenly beds, can there be any bad rooms?

Betterbidding has me once again, in the lap of luxury!

p.s. I used the links. Is it the same benefit to use the banner ad link at the top of the site as it is to use the one in the support tab?

Congrats on your success!

Thank you for posting your win - looks like a terrific price for this property, and nice job getting your price under the counter-offer. Glad the site could be of help planning for this trip.

Using the site's PRICELINE link is also greatly appreciated. Both links should work to benefit the site.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]