Hotwire Hotel: 3* Anchorage (Central) Hawthorn Suites

Sutter
By Sutter,
in

3-star, $92: suite, airport shuttle, breakfast, fitness center, pool, business center, high speed Internet access.

3 1/2 star, $149: fitness center, restaurant, business center, high speed Internet access, tennis nearby.

Could former be the Hilton or Sheraton? Latter sounds like the Millennium, though that's near the airport (I realize some sites may group it in with central Anchorage).

Thanks!

I'm guessing the 3* may be the Embassy Suites, given the Suite icon.

The 3.5* is unfortunately unknown - the Millennium comes up with different amenities on the vacation package side of HOTWIRE.

The Hotel Alyeska (which looks quite good) is $101 on Orbitz (Stay 3 nights, get 1 free), plus you can take an extra 10% off using the coupon code FABSAVE10 for 10% off.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or Orbitz.com links to start your purchases.

Thanks very much. I thought the 3-star might have been the Extended Stay Suites, but I see that's listed on this site as 2 1/2 star (though also noted as previously 2 1/2 star). Embassy Suites certainly gets high marks on Tripadvisor. Priceline seems to use the Millennium quite heavily, and the reviews of that hotel don't look great, plus it's 4 miles from downtown. Alyeska sounds great but it's even further out of town, and we need to be at the Anchorage train station early the next morning.

How did you find the hotels on the packages side of hotwire? I looked, by doing a search for the same date, and got only hotels up to 2 1/2 stars. Obviously missing something. But I am a newbie.

Thanks again!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities, price W/O tax and star rating shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page

Yellowdog.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]