5 Star Hotels on Priceline

rafimo
By rafimo,
in

Good evening. Thank you for offering such a great board.

I was pleased to see the great deal that the 5* Taj (former Ritz Carlton - in fact, first RC in the US) is offerring.

If it is not too much work, could you tell me what other major cities are offering 5 star options.

Many thanks!

New York City

Los Angeles

Chicago

Houston

Phoenix*

Philadelphia

San Antonio

San Diego

Dallas

San Jose

Detroit

Jacksonville

San Francisco

Indianapolis

Columbus

Austin

Fort Worth

Memphis

Charlotte

Baltimore

Boston 5*

El Paso

Milwaukee

Seattle

Nashville

Of the top 25 cities in the US (listed above according to Wikipedia), only Phoenix and Boston have 5* hotels offered via Priceline bidding. And there weren't any 4 1/2*s either.

I was going to check out the top ten by starting to bid on PL, thinking there would be several cities that had 5* possibilities. I was then going to offer you a deal that if you bid and won a 5*, and reported it here, I'd look up another 10. But with the pickings so slim, I worked my way on down the list. First was only going to another 5, but no 5*s. And then another 5. Still not another hit. Finally, on #21-Boston there was 5* availability. I kept going on to 25 just to have a nice round number, and then also checked my home town area (Minneapolis and Saint Paul - also NO).

So - I'm hoping if indeed you do bid for a 5* in either Phoenix or Boston you will report the win back here. And maybe even throw in a review after your stay? We don't have reported winnings for either city at the 5* level.

I didn't watch for Resort level as I was checking.

Hope we hear from you again.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]