Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) Sheraton

bstevenson05
By bstevenson05,
in

Just booked last night (Checking in on 4/17 for one night) via Hotwire the Sheraton @ the Prudential for $102! ($119 after taxes). On the Sheraton site, this room is going for $309- after taxes, so I saved roughly $200 (by using the links provided from this site! Thanks to all who posted before me, as I used this information to book using this site. I booked this as a birthday gift for my fater (Got him 2 tickets to the Sox/Orioles game on Friday night for him and my mother, along with the Hotel, and Gift Certificate to Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro. Anyone have a recent review of this hotel, as it seems there is some construction going on at the hotel. Thanks!

Just booked last night (Checking in on 4/17 for one night) via Hotwire the Sheraton @ the Prudential for $102! ($119 after taxes). On the Sheraton site, this room is going for $309- after taxes, so I saved roughly $200 (by using the links provided from this site! Thanks to all who posted before me, as I used this information to book using this site. I booked this as a birthday gift for my fater (Got him 2 tickets to the Sox/Orioles game on Friday night for him and my mother, along with the Hotel, and Gift Certificate to Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro. Anyone have a recent review of this hotel, as it seems there is some construction going on at the hotel. Thanks!

I believe this hotel has two towers, and one is completely renovated while the other is in the process. Make sure your father asks for a renovated room at check-in and the noise should be a non-issue.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]