Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire - Pennsylvania

Macab
By Macab,
in

I just won the Wyndham garden Hotel in Central Harrisburg for $39 a night.

(Amenities include: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-Speed Internet, Laundry)

I guess we now have three hotels with these same amenities Crown Plaza, Four Points, and Wyndham. So much for guessing which hotel it actual is.

I just signed on and have no idea how to use hot Wire..This is my first time booking. How do I put the Amenities in. This is a perfect hotel for my family and at $39 a night..awsome! Please give me the step by step instructions. Thanks :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Go to HOTWIRE, put in your dates and town. And you will see the innventory for your dates. Please use this HOTWIRE link

Post in this thread if you need further help.

Yellowdog.

You do not put in the amenities, rather hotwire tell you what amenities each hotel offers when it displays the rates. You can use those to try to guess which hotel it is before you book, Hotwire like priceline does not tell you before hand. DO NOT assume previous wins will be the same as what you will get. It might be different. If you are okay with that the by all means go ahead and book. Hotwire has an option to sort by lowest price, and star level. I chose price since all I wanted was a room. After you choose a price, you will input all of your info and at the end it will tell you which hotel it is. You might also try priceline.com if you don't see any good rates on Hotwire. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the site.

If you have never used HOTWIRE, I would recommend reading this: http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=243&

Keep in mind that rates are date specific. If you are quoting what someone else got for other dates, that does not mean that offer will be available to you on your dates and a hotel that has a discounted rate offer on HOTWIRE for a certain set of dates may not be available on other dates, as there is only 1 hotel offered at each star rating in each area at any time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]