Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Anaheim - Disneyland South) Hyatt Regency

Atko
By Atko,
in

Just booked 2 rooms, 2 nights (5/21 and 5/22), for $79 per room/per night and got Hyatt Regency!

Thanks a million Yellowdog. I read the tip you gave to the last poster and it worked a gem!

I originally searched for 2 rooms with 3 adults in total. It came up with a 3.5* with the following ammenities: Pool, Restaurant, Business Centre, Internet. These ammenities don't match any identified hotel.

Using Yellowdog's great advice he gave a previous poster, I searched again for 2 rooms with 3 adults in total, but this time I added two "ficticious" children as well. It then came back with a different 3.5* hotel for the same price, this time with the following ammenities:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Internet, Business, Golf and Tennis. T/A rating of 4/5 from 280 + reviews.

Using your fantastic site this left me with no doubt that it was Hyatt Regency (The T/A rating obviosuly distinguished it from the Hilton which has the same ammenities).

Thrilled!!!!! Thanks again for a great site and your excellent tips.

I used your HOTWIRE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]