Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) The Drake Swissotel

marimba
By marimba,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Based upon our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST NEW YORK this is most likely the Inter-Continental The Barclay.

As far as your extended stay, if you're thinking of using Priceline/Hotwire i think you will have to piece-meal it together 7-10 days at a time. There are a few websites that deal in short term leases, but i have heard mixed reveiws from users... some get a good deal in a residential neighborhood while others get a rundown place that they have even checked out early of. What were you thinking as far as accomodations... hotel, short-term lease, etc? If hotel, are you willing to change hotels every week or so?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't think that 3.5* hotel is the Shoreham... but i think that 4* hotel above it with Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, and Business is the Shoreham. :)

There are actually a LOT of reasonably priced options for these dates, what are the requirements for your ideal hotel?

I just realized this stay commences today :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's already past 3pm check-in time so run over there and get your room already! :)

Congratulations your win and thank you for sharing the results with the rest of the board. The reviews above ar quite favorable for this property so i'm fairly certain you'll be pleased.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]