11/28-12/2 $133/night

-beachfront

-fitness center

-pool

-restaurant

-business center

-laundry

-children's activity center

I'd guess Outrigger Waikiki, but the pinned list doesn't list it having a children's activity center.

Is there anyway we can get the oahu hotels updated to the new hotwire zones (Waikiki Marina Area, Central Waikiki, Waikiki Beach Area, etc)

Thanks all.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Which zone is the 4* hotel above located in? I did a search for your dates on HOTWIRE and didn't see anything offered with the amenity combination above. Are you still see this on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0chidren?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On hotwire's front page I searched Oahu for 11/28-12/2 (it doesn't ask there for zones). It's the top search that comes back (still on there) for $133/night. After I search I can see that all the zones are checked (by unchecking them I can tell it's Waikiki Beach Area). I did click "see all amenities" so I know there aren't any hidden. Maybe they downgraded a resort, or added the children's center to something? It's for 1 room, 2 adults. Also, where are people finding the trip advisor rating and number of reviews on hotwire (I often see it on posts, but never can find it on my search).

If you change your sarch to 2adults/2children a 'different' 4* hotel is shown in this zone for the same $135/price with:

Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Childrens Activities, Laundry

If you click the CONTINUE button next to this offer and look to the right of the map you'll see Tripavisor info for this offering 4.0/5.0 with 500+ reviews... this is a match for the Sheraton Waikiki and that would be our best guess.

Given the same price point as the 2adults/0child search, and the amenities on that search a subset of those above, i'm going to specualte that this is the same hotel as you're seeing on the previous search but that search is 'hiding' a few amenities. If you're interested in this property it would be 'safer' to purhcase as 2adults/2children since it's yet 'proven' that it's the same hotel as your previous search.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let su know your thoughts and/or how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]