Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Rome (Central) Sheraton Roma Hotel

Roni
By Roni,
in

Just bought 4* in central rome and got Sheraton Roma Hotel for $ 107USD including tax. May 24-May 27.

Thanks!

Hi Roni,

I thought Sheraton Roma is 3.5*, not 4*. Did you get the hotel from Hotwire?

If I remember correctly, this hotel is not in Central Rome even though Hotwire lists it in the area.

Roni

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your success :)

Can you please comfirm the zone for this hotel. And if you used HOTWIRE or price line. If you used HOTWIRE can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Yellowdog.

Hi Roni,

I thought Sheraton Roma is 3.5*, not 4*. Did you get the hotel from Hotwire?

If I remember correctly, this hotel is not in Central Rome even though Hotwire lists it in the area.

Yeah you were right. it was 3.5*. sorry about that!

Are you serious? the hotel it's not in central rome? It was listed as central rome. thanks for letting me know.

Did you use HOTWIRE or PRICELINE? If you used HOTWIRE can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Yellowdog.

I bid on priceline for that hotel. got it for $93 on May 23rd. If you use priceline its in the south zone. its not to far from central and the metro train picks up very close to the hotel.

nwa747

You got a really nice win! Rome tends to be a tough city in which to bid successfully.

But others will miss your bid, buried at the end of this thread. While only one day different from Roni's win, you were able to score a lower price. That could be an important bit of info for somebody.

Maybe you would be so kind as to repost as a New Topic, so people scanning down the titles would see your date and and the other win information?

And the readers will also appreciate the information you added about the location and train availability.

Thank you,

Romelle

Thank you, it is posted here: Sheraton Roma on the Priceline fourm. To go with that bid I also got a great deal on Northwest for $403 round trip. The rest of my stay I'm redeeming my Starwood reward points for the same hotel. From all my research I knew that the only 4* in south zone would be the Sheraton. This work perfectly. I read that the European soccer finals are that week so it may be wise to book now. Last year in Moscow it was verry hard to book a room during the finals.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]